At Little Minds Learning Centers, our mission is to provide a premier child development experience that is both educational and affordable. Our staff is committed to working with parents to create a learning environment that sparks a child’s creativity and curiosity and nurtures a healthy body. We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about teaching and possess an unwavering commitment to their students.
Our Teachers and Staff
Our teachers create and structure their classroom experience and have the ability to manage their schedules with flexibility. To ensure that children receive the premier classroom experience, teachers are provided with a biweekly budget to purchase supplies.
All of our employees have the potential to grow and advance with us as we expand as a company. We offer staff training and development opportunities throughout the year to help further each employee’s education and personal growth as well as enhance the classroom experience.
In addition to providing a rewarding career in early childhood development and learning, we offer an excellent benefits package:
- Childcare discounts
- Six paid holidays for fill time employees
- 10 days of paid time off during the first year of employment for full time employees
- Lead teachers leadership development training for CEU credits
- TEACH Scholarships
- Continuing education opportunities offered throughout the year
- Short Term Disability
- Terminal Life Insurance
- Vision (includes Hearing Discount Plan)
- Accident (Off-The-Job) with $150 Wellness Benefit
- Critical Illness/Cancer
- Universal Life Insurance