Little Minds Learning Center
Our facilities are part childcare, part child development, and part preschool and are certified for children between the ages of six weeks to six years old. We offer a premier child development experience that is both educational and affordable.
Parents, Teachers, and Children,
Welcome to Little Minds Learning Center!
On an afternoon in 2007, Todd and I sat down at our kitchen table over a cup of coffee while discussing childcare options. I was contemplating re-entering the workforce after our third child was born. But local daycare centers and preschools didn’t demonstrate the quality of care, education and experience that Todd and I wished for our family, which has since grown to include five children.
After much research, we decided to build our own preschool. That first model— scratched out on a crumpled piece of paper—focused on a few key principles that still remain the core of Little Minds Learning Centers:
- Safe and secure environment founded on the very best practices of learning and development.
- Transparent experience with unlimited access for observation including secure cameras for parents to look in on their little ones.
- Comprehensive communication between parents and teachers.
- Whole approach to food and nutrition, removing as many processed foods as possible for all ages.
- True educators in the teacher body that leads the experience for children, parents, and co-teachers.
- Educational opportunities and including Sign-language, Spanish, Yoga, and other unique classes in the experience. (Please see individual location pages for details of what is offered at your center)
- Premier setting that is both educational and affordable.
Todd and I remain committed to serving the community, redefining the perception of early childhood learning and teaching, and providing the experience for your children that we wished for our own all those years ago. Please come tour one of our centers. We are confident that you will discover a premier child development experience at Little Minds Learning Centers.
Stacy and Todd Barnhardt